top of page
  • Writer's pictureHolly Roundtree CPA

2019 – 08/29

Are you starting a new business? That can be both rewarding and overwhelming. The IRS has issued some tax tips to help you get off to a solid start. A primary decision you’ll need to make is which business structure to use, including sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, S corporation, or Limited Liability Company. You’ll need to apply to the IRS for an employer identification number. If you have employees, you’ll need to verify their work eligibility and have them fill out employment tax forms. And of course, you’ll have to pay business taxes. To learn more about what’s involved in starting and operating a business, visit

1 view0 comments


bottom of page