Search
  • Holly Roundtree CPA

2019 – 08/27

The IRS has published the latest data regarding individual income tax returns filed through July 25, 2019, for the 2018 tax year. The data includes selected income items, adjustments, credits and taxes, by size of adjusted gross income. According to the IRS, the data represents approximately 95% of all individual income tax returns that it will process in 2019 and the first tax data filed under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The remaining 5% of returns will be primarily from taxpayers who have requested a six-month filing extension. To access the numbers, go here: https://bit.ly/2EF9FIL. Then, below “Mid-July Filing Season Statistics by AGI,” click on “2019” to download the data sheet.

0 views

© 2018 by Holly C Roundtree, CPA, PLLC

Holly C Roundtree, CPA, PLLC


Tel: 972-404-4434

Email: holly_roundtree@hcroundtreecpa.com​

Address: 13355 Noel Road, Suite 1960, 
One Galleria Tower
Dallas, Texas 75240

Contact Us
Social Media
Members